Cobalt-chromium alloys for crown restoration
(Silver color type)
- The main uses：
- NET. 100g・300g・1000g
- It’s a cobalt-chrome alloy developed for crown and bridge.
- Stable mechanical properties are provided by manufacturing it using
- Dispelling notions for conventional cobalt-chrome alloy by a hardness of 260Hv0.5 , technical operability is provided which is equivalent of that of gold-silver-palladium alloy with hardening treatment.
- Excellent operability as well as castability has been achieved by mixing gallium.
- It is extremely safe to use for the body by forming passive state film of cobalt-chrome.
- Adjustability for laser welding processing is favorable.